Just a quick note on our ordering process.
The process is as follows:
- Order is placed at the store
- Instant order confirmation email is sent to the email address supplied by customer
- Order is processed - instock orders ship immediately, orders with out of stock items are held until all items are available to ship.
- Shipping confirmation email is sent only after the item/s have been shipped, These shipping emails usually go out a few days after shipping as shipping is our top priority.
- Order is complete.
When you order from Waltzingmouse Stamps, you should receive an instantaneous email from us - this is an Order Confirmation email from step 1. above.
- The order confirmation email carries important information. It shows whether the items you have ordered are in stock or on back order - if your order contains backordered items then it will be shipped as soon as we have the items back in stock - do check your Order Confirmation email for this info - if there are instock items that you need in a hurry we'll be happy to oblige, but you'll need to advise us via email as we will automatically hold orders until everything is in stock before shipping the entire order in one batch. We are a tiny little company and just don't have the facility to offer multi shipping as standard in the same way as Amazon for gexample.
- The order confirmation email will also carry the order number, which will be useful if you need to contact us about your order.
- The order confirmation email will also carry information regarding any shipping delays that we are aware of, for example the current USA homeland security delays.
- The order confirmation email also contains other useful information regarding credit card payments etc.
If you don't receive an order confirmation you should
- check your spam filter.
- consider whether you have an approval scheme in your email program, these schemes will not allow incoming emails from unapproved senders, please be aware that if you have not ordered from WMS before that our order confirmation email will most likely be rejected, you will need to add us to your list - you can add this email email@example.com to your list of approved folks if you like, it should enable your order confirmation to get through. Most email schemes of this kind will result in WMS receiving an approval email, we regret that we are not able to manually apply for apply for approval in this way due to he sheer pressure of time. In the future when WMS has a larger staff (ie more than me! lol) I will review the situation.
If you have not received an order confirmation, and it's not a spam filter problem, then it is most likely that the order has not gone through properly - you should pop us a little note on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we'll check it out for you!